We celebrated several special things back in May. I have compiled a bulleted list in order to keep them all straight.
First, my best friend since elementary school and her husband welcomed their first child, Jett into the world. Becky and Travis were blessed with Jett on May 13, 2009. It is so hard to believe that he is already almost 4 months old. He is the cutest little boy I have ever seen. They are so happy and I couldn't be more excited for their little family. Love yall! Becky - I snagged some pictures from your blog. ;)
I love the pictures they had made!
He is just so sweet!
Next, we headed to San Francisco for Kyle's graduation. He graduated from the San Francisco Art Institute with his Masters. We had TONS of fun going to great dinners, shopping, dancing at The Top of the Mark and most of all hanging out in the FANTASTIC weather with family and friends. Congratulations again Kyle!
Out for a great dinner!
Congrats Kyle!
At Kyle's show
Greg and Eric
Another great celebration in May was our niece, Ede turning 2. It's so hard to believe she is two years old. I just love her so much! We celebrated at her house with great food, family and friends....oh, and lots of water fun! Unfortunately, Ede only had a few bites of her own birthday cake before Boston got the best of it. Cake + Boston = NOT fun.
Happy 2nd Birthday Ede!
Yum!
Sugar overload!
Water fun!
1 comment:
Love all the pictures!! Looks like lots of fun!
Post a Comment