Ok...Long time no blog. I'm not going to lie...I have thought many times over the last few weeks of cute ideas/posts to make, but let's face it I have been L-to the-A-Z-Y! I'm starting to realize that if I want to keep up with this blog I'm going to have to make it a weekly routine to update. It's not like I have a lack of pictures piled up from months ago or no random fun facts to tell, I'm just slacking in the blog department. So, here I am starting to update my blog. Some of my posts may be a bit scattered at first but hey, it's a start. Hopefully I can get a few posts in tonight and tomorrow to get me started.
I do have a question for fellow bloggers out there. I would like to make my blog a little cuter. I want to get a custom designed banner. Does anyone have any suggestions on who to use? Or even how to go about it? I have seen SO many cute ones out there, while blog stalking late at night. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You blog stalker!! ha ha. Sorry, can't help you with blog design, but I like to read your blog. Especially when I get to see pictures of Xander. Put any pics of me and you are in trouble. Seriously. Lol.
Roxy
raven,
i hear you on being lazy, i'm always behind on my blog.
here are a few websites that will do custom headers/blog designs:
www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com
www.templatesbytenille.blogspot.com
scrap-e-blog.blogspot.com
shelsscraps.blogspot.com
www.knottymoosedesigns.blogspot.com
www.shabbyblogs.com
these 2 have free headers you can customize yourself.
Ok, maybe I'm imagining things-- but is your layout design not a new one? Did you get a new one after you wrote this post?? Or am I losing it??
Tran -
Thanks so much for the websites! I can't wait to check them out!
Jennifer -
Yeah, I did get a new layout! Now I just need to work on my header.
Rocky -
Check back soon for all his pictures!!
Post a Comment