Oh...when we got home we had to "de-fur-minate" Boston. Bart got "The defurminator" a while back and it really seemed to work. The problem is I think it made her hair come back 10 fold! It is just out of control. I have never seen a dog shed so much in my life. It's gorgeous hair, but not so much all over my clothes, furniture and floors. She loves to be brushed. Check out how into it she is! I love her so much!
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Golf and the "Furry one"
Bart played in golf tournament a while back and got a bunch of gifts for playing. Well....not only did he get some "goods" for himself, he also picked up a nice pair of golf shoes for me. I have been wanting to wear them, but haven't had a chance....until Spring Break! We went and played (well, kind of) 9 holes at Mesa Country Club. We had a great time hanging out together and enjoying the beautiful weather.





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love Boston!! She is just a big ol' fur ball of love!! I just want to squeeze her big neck!! Xander would love her.
Post a Comment