Thursday, March 12, 2009

Thank you....

Jason, Heidi, Hanna and Haley -

Thank you so much for the sweet card and pictures you sent us! I can't tell you how excited I was when I checked the mail today!!! I ran back inside while ripping open the envelope. I knew that it wasn't an invitation to anything, since both of the girls' birthdays have passed already. I was so excited to read the sweet (yeah, I teared up) card and then to see such cute pictures of Hanna and lil bit. You both are such big girls now! I know that we just saw you, but you just get cuter by the minute! We love you both and can't wait to see you (and your mom and dad) again soon.


Love,
Bart and "Waven"

2 comments:

JRX said...

You posted!!! Yea!!! I love the pics of you with the kiddos. I can't wait til we have some pics like this of you playing with Xander!!!

We love you and we miss you!

-jeff

Heidi said...

Love that picture with you and Hanna!

Btw, I love your new blog picture. And the gnarly hand under your right arm. Is that Bart's hand?