Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday Hikes

On Sunday's we like to get out and go on a hike. One weekend we went to Squaw Peak. It's right by the house...very convenient. ;) We (I) like going there because we can bring Boston and it is not as steep as some other hikes around here. On this particular day we saw someone on the hike we knew....see if you can figure out who it is. They are semi-semi-famous. I will post an update with the correct answer.

Hint: She is the girl in the back in the purple shirt.

2 comments:

The Robinsons said...

raven, i had no idea you had started blogging again. yay! it was nice seeing you guys at the kaisers and you look fab as always. i'll have to add you to my blog list. looks like i have some reading to do. take care.

Becky said...

Ok. Didn't know you had a blog. I feel like I've been totally out of your life. How did I not know this? How is life?? Bouddy, I am as big as a house. You wouldn't believe it. I am going to post some recent pics because of the size of my stomach. How are you? How is Bart? How is Xander? I have so many questions. Love you!