Sunday, March 22, 2009

Julie's trip out west


I was thrilled beyond words when I learned that Julie was coming to visit. I just couldn't believe it. For those of you that do not know her, she has two little boys. Isaac is 16 months (so hard to believe) and Ben is 4 months. Needless to say, Ryan and Julie have their hands full. We had so much fun! The weekend went by way too fast, but I was so thankful to have the time that we did. I'm so upset that we did not take nearly enough pictures while she was here. I don't know what I was thinking. We did many exciting things. Friday night we went to the Sun's game. Saturday we shopped, went to lunch and laid around the rest of the afternoon. We then went out to a great dinner at Radio Milano. Sunday we went to a spring training game. Julie, do you remember who was playing?? Sunday night we cooked a fantastic dinner and enjoyed a few bottles of wine over much needed conversations. Thank you so much for coming to visit Julie! I can't wait to do it again!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HANDZZZZZUUUUUUUUUUPPPP!!!!!!