On our second moving excursion to Phoenix we drove a 26 foot Penske truck. See pictures below. It was hilarious. We were so high off of the ground. We did have a cd player in the ol’ truck, so we were able to listen to some books on tape. We stopped in Albuquerque again to spend the night. This time we went to one of the best restaurants I have ever been to, The Church Street CafĂ©. Oh my gosh, it was FABULOUS!!! We had some of the best margaritas I have ever had the pleasure of drinking, guacamole that was out of this world, enchiladas, rice, beans and last but not least…….the BEST sopapillas EVER! I will NEVER share the number of sopapillas that I ate that night. It was ridiculous.
The BEST guacamole EVER!!
Relaxing after a long drive.
MMM MMM MMM
1 comment:
I want that guacamole now!!
Oh, hi Drew Penske!!!
Post a Comment