Saturday, November 15, 2008

Brace yourself....

This past week my sister had Xander's Christmas pictures made. Oh my gosh! I know he is my nephew, but these are the CUTEST pictures I have ever seen. He is such a sweet little bubby. He did so good during the "shoot". I can't believe how big he is getting! He will be 3 months on November 28th.

Check out the little man!











I'd like to give a shout out to Picturesque Boutique for the FANTASTIC job they did! Go check out their website!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's my baby boy!! I'm glad you got to copy all the proofs. Not that you are lacking on Xander pictures, anyway!! :) Ha Ha Ha. She is working on the Christmas card now. We sent her some ideas, so as soon as I get a sample I'll send it to you.

Heidi said...

I love them! He is so photogenic!

JRX said...

Hey Raven!!! I am so glad you're doing this blog thing. It is a great way to keep in touch (and for you to show off this handsome little man). We miss you already!

Jennifer Gartman Gowen said...

So absolutely adorable!! He is precious. Great pictures.