Monday, November 17, 2008

Ede's Christening


This weekend Bart and I went to Ede's baptism. She was baptized at St. Mary's Cathedral in Chandler. She was such a big girl throughout the whole ceremony. Ede looked absolutely beautiful in her Christening gown and bonnet, which was a gift from her Godmother Mez.


Next, we went to Mesa Country Club for a GORGEOUS reception. Both of Ede's grandmothers were there along with many aunts, uncles, cousins, other family members and great friends. We had wonderful food and delicious desserts! I had more than my fair share, although I believe Ede might have defeated me in the cake department. See pictures below.


Ede is such a sweet girl with even sweeter parents. I am so happy I was able be a part of their special day.

Ede during the ceremony

Ede with her Godfather Johnjay


Ede and Mom


Ede with Grammy
The DELICIOUS cake!


Ede with her Dad

Us with Ede
Ede and Blake

Uncle Bart and Ede


The "aftermath" at the kids table

No comments: