Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's official....





I am..........

















EMPLOYED!!!


I am so excited! I got offered a position at The Gateway Academy. It is a school that serves Autistic and Asperger's students. I will be teaching high school Algebra and Geometry. Are you laughing? I know I have ALOT to brush up on in the math department. I visited with this school about 2 months ago and I just LOVED everything about it as soon as I walked through the door. The teachers, the students, the school setup, procedures and location of the school. I am so excited to get started! I am so lucky to be a part of such a wonderful school. I start on December 1st. Unfortunately our trip back to Arkansas over Thanksgiving will be cut a little bit short. Well, I look forward to posting many more posts about my experiences with my NEW job! Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Jennifer Gartman Gowen said...

Congratulation, Raven!! I'm so proud of you!

Heidi said...

OMG Raven!! That's so exciting! Congrats!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! I know you are both excited and relieved!! :) I'm sorry, but Math?! Oh, well stranger things have happened.

Sara Staley said...

Well, looks like today is the big day! Hope you have an awesome first day and you better start blogging so we know what you are up to out there!

JRX said...

Raven? Hello? Is this thing on? November????

Haha! We miss you! Post more!

-jeff