Friday, November 14, 2008

Xander's Christening



On Saturday, November 1st my nephew, Xander was baptized. Once again, I was so excited about still being in Arkansas. This was definitely something that I would not ever want to miss. Xander did so good throughout the ceremony and blessing. He is such a sweet little boy. He looked so cute in his outfit too! Xander is truly blessed to have such wonderful Godparents, Sherry and Gary Scorby. After church, we all went to my brother-in-law's parent's house to continue the celebration. We had wonderful food and great conversations. I am so blessed with such a wonderful family. Thank you again to Jeff and Roxy for the wonderful travel blessing prayer before we left church. I love you all.




Mom and Dad




How sweet is he?!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that last picture with all of us!!

JRX said...

Awww... we love you guys! Thanks for the shoutout. And thanks to both of you for being there on such a special God-filled day!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for keeping me in touched with everyone! Love the pictures of the little man! Wishing you all good things in Arizona. Love, Kathy