Monday, November 17, 2008

SUNday Night...

Last night after we finished up with Ede's Christening reception we went to the Sun's game. Have I ever mentioned that I LOVE going to Sun's games??? If not, now you know! They were playing Detroit. Luckily they pulled off the win with the final score being 104 to 86. The game got off to an exciting start as Bart spotted someone famous in the crowd. I'll wait for you to see the pictures below before I give it away. Next, Shaq got thrown out of the game for a flagrant foul. I learned a new sports word!! Actually it was pretty terrible. Stuckey, from the Piston's hit the court REALLY hard. I have attached a video I found on YouTube below. We were exhausted when the game was over. Waiting 30 minutes to get out of the parking garage did not help matters. ;) It was worth it though, we had a great weekend!
Bart enjoying the game


Can you see him?? Click on the picture to enlarge.
Give up????
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No comments: