So, while I figure out this blog business tonight (and probably most of my morning tomorrow) I want to leave everyone with some excitment. I know I know, it's nothing like opening up a Christmas gift we knew we were already getting when we were 10 (I'm not saying I went looking and found "Santa's gifts"). I am going to be making some posts from the past....ooooooooo...Get excited!!! I will be posting pictures and commentary from my sister's birthday, our San Francisco trip to see Kyle, randoms of my nephew, summer happenings, picture's and stories of sweet Ede, Hanna and Haley and all other things in between. Check back soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
wow, you've been a busy beaver! can't wait to see more!
Wow!! The blog is lookin' pretty good!! Sure wish I had time to make a Blog. Oh well, I'll just live through yours. :)
i found your blog on heidi's. just wanted to say hi and hope you're settling in.
Post a Comment